A warm welcome awaits
Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)
What better place to find rest, refreshment and reflection than in the Galilee, where Jesus himself uttered these famous words.
From the moment you enter the guest house, you'll be met by our warm and caring staff, where you can enjoy the views across to the Sea of Galilee and the tranquillity of our wonderful sun deck.
Bed & Breakfast Rates
Please see our latest rates in the table, below.
|Room Type||Per Night 2019|
|Twin/Double||NIS 500 (250 per person)|
|Triple||NIS 690 (230 per person)|
|Child (age 3-12 years)||NIS 130 per child, shared|
- Breakfast Sunday to Friday at 8:00 as a community
- Self-serve buffet Saturday 8:30 until 9:30
- Self-service laundry; toiletries not provided
- Rates are subject to change without notice
We hope you will join us for dinner most Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights.
|Day / Type||2019|
|Monday and Wednesday||NIS 80|
|Erev Shabbat / Friday||NIS 95|
|Children (age 3-12 years)||NIS 40|
- Local and group rates available upon request
- Rates are in New Israeli Shekels (NIS) with the prevailing foreign exchange rate being calculated at the time of payment.
- Check-in Time is after 15:00 and Check-out is 10:00
For reservations and further details please contact us via:
T: 972 4-679-2338
F: 972 4-671-2412
1 Ha Khartsit, P O Box 345, 14950 Migdal, Israel
We are a Christian organisation and part of the Anglican Church - we are evangelical and traditional in our values. Probably the biggest percentage of our guests are Christians and our guesthouse holds to these same values and our staff and volunteers represent a community where prayer, devotions and worship make up a regular pattern of our daily life.
We hope this background is helpful as you consider booking with us.
Directions and Enquiries
- Take route 90 north; turn left at Migdal (exit before Nof Ginnosar) onto Nof Arbel Street.
- After the first stop sign (you'll see a Mini Market on left), go straight ahead on Ha Meyasdim Street (until the Old Tower).
- Take first right turn onto Ha Shitta Street, and then the first left onto Ha Kharsit Street.
- Beit Bracha is the first building on the right side.
- The name is on the building and our parking lot of white stones is across the street.
Please phone if you need assistance - +972 (04) 679 2338 or +972 (054) 975 2866