A warm welcome awaits
Jesus said, "“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11:28-30)
What better place to find rest, refreshment and reflection than in the Galilee, where Jesus himself uttered these famous words. From the moment you enter the guest house, you'll be met by our warm and caring staff, where you can enjoy the views across to the Sea of Galilee and the tranquillity of our wonderful sun deck.
B&B Rates (NIS Per Night)
|Room Type||Price Per Night|
|Twin/Double||NIS 480 NIS (240 per person)|
|Triple||NIS 660 NIS (220 per person)|
|Child (age 3-12 years)||NIS 125 per child, shared|
- NIS = New Israeli Shekels
- These rates are per night including breakfast
- Pre-booked dinners available Mon-Thursday for 70 NIS per adult /35 NIS per child 5-12
- Erev Shabbat / Friday night dinner 85 NIS per adult (from Jan 2017)
- Laundry Service available upon request; Toiletries not provided Prices are quoted in shekels
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- Local and Group rates available upon request
- Breakfast Sunday to Friday at 8 am / Self-serve Buffet Saturday 8:30 until 9:30 am
For reservations and further details please contact us via:
T: 972 (0)4-679-2338
F: 972 (0)4-671-2412
PO Box 345, 14950 Migdal, Israel
We are a Christian organisation and part of the Anglican Church - we are evangelical and traditional in our values. Probably the biggest percentage of our guests are Christians and our guesthouse holds to these same values and our staff and volunteers represent a community where prayer, devotions and worship make up a regular pattern of our daily life.
We hope this background is helpful as you consider booking with us.
Directions and Enquiries
- Take route 90 north; turn left at Migdal (exit before Nof Ginnosar) onto Nof Arbel Street.
- After the first stop sign (you'll see a Mini Market on left), go straight ahead on Ha Meyasdim Street (until the Old Tower).
- Take first right turn onto Ha Shitta Street, and then the first left onto Ha Charzit Street.
- Beit Bracha is the first building on the right side.
- The name is on the building and our parking lot of white stones is across the street.
Please phone if you need assistance - +972 (04) 679 2338 or +972 (054) 975 2866