Beit Immanuel - In The Heart of Old Jaffa
The ancient port city of Jaffa (also known as Yafo) has been regenerated in recent years with its old narrow streets and courtyards forming a crucial part of nearby Tel Aviv’s urban mix.
Its flea market is well known in the area, with a range of interesting and unique products on sale from local artisan vendors. The narrow passageways and ancient buildings in the Old City are worlds away from modern Tel Aviv.
The hustle and bustle of Israel's secular capital is, however, just a walk along the Mediterranean coast from our guest house.
Our Room Rates
|Twin / Double||480NIS (240NIS / person)|
|Triple||660NIS (220NIS / person)|
|Child (3-12 years old)||125NIS / child (sharing)|
- NIS = New Israeli Shekel
- These rates are per night including breakfast
- Pre-booked dinners are available Monday-Thursday for 70NIS per adult and 35NIS per child 5-12
- Erev Shabbat (Friday evening) dinner is available for 85NIS per adult
- Laundry Service is available upon request
- Toiletries are not provided
- Local and group rates are available upon request
- Breakfast Sunday to Friday is available from 8am and a self-serve breakfast buffet on Saturdays from 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- Rates are subject to change without notice
We are a Christian organisation and part of the Anglican Church - we are evangelical and traditional in our values. Probably the biggest percentage of our guests are Christians and our guesthouse holds to these same values and our staff and volunteers represent a community where prayer, devotions and worship make up a regular pattern of our daily life.
We hope this background is helpful as you consider booking with us.