Sunday service broadcast on Facebook
6 p.m. Israel | 4 p.m. UK | 11 a.m. ET US
- Sunday Morning Holy Communion Service – 09:30
- Sunday Evening Worship – 18:00
- Wednesday Morning Eucharist – 10:30
- Wednesday Morning Ladies’ Study Group – 10:00 in the rectory*
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study – 19:00 in conference room*
* Subject to change due to special events and holidays. Please verify with the church secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
“May it [Christ Church] grow into a great tree of life, under whose branches the dispersed of Israel shall find shelter, and whose fruit shall be for the healing of the nations.”
John Nicolayson, 1848
Hear our weekly sermons
Our sermons are delivered by excellent teachers, including Rev. David Pileggi (Rector) and Rev. Aaron Eime (Deacon). Aaron is also a frequent contributor to our Online Yeshiva.
Notes for The Last Words of Moses study can be found here.
The following links will take you to the liturgies we use for worship throughout the year. We encourage you to download the PDFs to enjoy them at home, in your own congregation, or when you come to worship with us in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Morning Prayer
- Morning Prayer in Hebrew | תפילת שחרית בעברית
- A Celebration Of Wholeness and Healing
- Holy Communion (Kenyan)
- Holy Communion
- Holy Communion (Sinai)
- Holy Communion in English and Arabic
- Holy Communion with Psalms of Ascent (for Passover and Sukkot)
- Christmas (Kenyan)
- Palm Sunday
- Passiontide Morning Prayer
- Maundy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Easter Vigil
- Resurrection (Kenyan in English and Hebrew)
- Easter Season (Kenyan)
- ليتورجيا الكنيسة الكينية لزمن عيد الفصح | Easter Season in Arabic
- Osterzeit auf Deutsch | Easter Season in German
- Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Trinity Sunday
- Michael & All the Angels (Kenyan)
- All Saints Day
It's easy to find Christ Church, Jerusalem, as we're just 200 metres from the Jaffa Gate of the Old City. As you walk through the Jaffa Gate, bear to the right and up the slight incline with David's Tower to your right. You'll see the gated entrance to the Christ Church compound on your left. You can also use Google Maps to find us by entering your own start point or current location and then click "get directions".
Our contact details are also at the bottom of this page should you need to reach us, and you can also find us via our Facebook page.
If you want to stay very locally, you're welcome to book accommodation with us at the Christ Church Guest House or even pop in for a speciality coffee, tea or herbal infusion at our wonderful Coffee Shop and enjoy the peaceful surroundings in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the Old City.
It'll be great to see you soon.