✝ HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE ✝
- Palm Sunday Procession – 9:30, Sunday March 25
- Morning Prayer – 8:00, Monday, March 26
- Morning Prayer – 8:00, Tuesday, March 27
- Morning Eucharist – 8:00, Wednesday, March 28
- Morning Eucharist – 8:00, Thursday, March 29
- Maundy Thursday Eucharist & Contemplative Walk
18:00, Thursday, March 29
- Good Friday Service – 13:00, Friday March 30
- Easter Vigil – 20:00, Saturday, March 31
- Easter Sunday Services
- 6:00 Sunrise service
- 9:30 Eucharist service
- 19:00 Healing service
- Sunday Morning Holy Communion Service – 09:30
- Sunday Evening Worship – 19:00
- Wednesday Morning Eucharist – 08:00
- Wednesday Morning Ladies’ Study Group – 10:00 in the rectory*
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study – 19:00 in conference room*
* Subject to change due to special events and holidays. Please verify with the church secretary (email@example.com).
“May it [Christ Church] grow into a great tree of life, under whose branches the dispersed of Israel shall find shelter, and whose fruit shall be for the healing of the nations.”
John Nicolayson, 1848
The following links will take you to the liturgies we use for worship throughout the year. We encourage you to download the PDFs to enjoy them at home, in your own congregation, or when you come to worship with us in the Old City of Jerusalem.
It's easy to find Christ Church, Jerusalem, as we're just 200 metres from the Jaffa Gate of the Old City. As you walk through the Jaffa Gate, bear to the right and up the slight incline with David's Tower to your right. You'll see the gated entrance to the Christ Church compound on your left. You can also use Google Maps to find us by entering your own start point or current location and then click "get directions".
Our contact details are also at the bottom of this page should you need to reach us, and you can also find us via our Facebook page.
If you want to stay very locally, you're welcome to book accommodation with us at the Christ Church Guest House or even pop in for a speciality coffee, tea or herbal infusion at our wonderful Coffee Shop and enjoy the peaceful surroundings in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the Old City.
It'll be great to see you soon.