What you will experience on your Shoresh tour
- In-depth Bible teaching by believing guides.
- Study of Jesus in His First Century Jewish context.
- Understanding the Jewish roots of the Christian faith.
- Exploring modern and ancient Israel, primarily biblically authentic sites.
- Learning how the God of the Bible is very much active in Israel today.
Why Shoresh Tours?
Shoresh has brought Christians from around the world on biblical study tours of Israel for more than 31 years. And we have achieved many "firsts" in our long history:
- We were the first tour operator to offer evangelical study tours in Israel
- We were the first to have Messianic guides
- We were the first to offer teaching on the Jewish roots of the Christian faith.
All of our office staff and guides are committed Christian/Messianic followers of Jesus and Shoresh is the only tour operator that does special guide training from a believer’s perspective. The Shoresh staff pray regularly for every tour from inception until the group is safely on the plane home.
God has been wonderfully faithful in blessing our groups and it's the personalised service with care and flexibility Shoresh offers that makes all the difference. What is more, because Shoresh is a ministry, we donate most of our profits to other local ministries.
Please get in touch, and we’ll begin planning your tour.
Our Sample Itineraries
We've provided you with some sample itineraries to help whet your appetite for our wide range of Israel Study Tours. Simply click on the link to download a PDF version of the itinerary, or click the icons in the section, below.
God’s Faithfulness - We will travel through the land, from coast to desert to mountains, to visit the places where important Biblical events took place, and dig deep into the Scriptures in their original context to learn about God’s faithfulness to His people, in the past, present, and future (click here for a map of your route).
Young Adults Tour - Israel Adventure tour designed for young adults.
Optional extensions include Jordan (Petra, Mt. Nebo, etc.) and Turkey (the Seven Churches of Revelation), plus more upon request.